Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Plenty of Abuse

Thanks lads for all the comments from yesterdays blog. They were all so good that My Webmaster took them down as he considered it not good advertising. I was called a dickhead, a wanker and a worm and everyone that knows me know that I am a hungry cunt and would not buy drink for anyone let alone buy it all night.I thought it was great advertisment but he knows more than me. Seriously though not one constructive comment made so that is what happened. I dont mind being hated by about 10 people to be honest and have no problem with it. Usually the more abuse you receive the more sense your point made. Its amazing how all the abuse you receive comes from the South East. Funny alright.
As I said yesterday I'm not debating that Tramore issue anymore and maybe my offer of not debating it enticed all the comments.

So like I said I'm not debating that point and I'm certainly not getting caught up in a slanging match so posts will now have to be approved by the webmaster. You can be as critical as you want no problem. As regards Portlaw. Nothing but respect for those lads up there as I know alot of them and had a great time when we played there. They like their darts and they all supported something in there town when it was on unlike Tramore. Did not mention Portlaw in any blog and I have replied to your post on Upcoming Exhibitions Blog as you requested and you can contact me directly if you wish. I have no problem with that either and we can discuss anything you wish there.

I'll be at home Christmas Eve before I go back over to the Worlds on the 26th so you can all buy me a pint when you see me or pour it over my head if you wish.
I try not to get wound up. I'd rather debate things professionally and logically without threats and abuse and what have you. I have never put down anyones character since I started writing these. ( with exception of one player from the UK but this shouldn't bother any of you). I've had a small go at one or two organisations maybe.hahahaha.

Alan Tabern is a great player and if you go back to my blog called "countdown to the worlds" you will know exactly how good of a player I think he is and he could very easily beat Wozza but obviously hopefully he wont. If someone wants to put their house on a Tabern to win that one feel free.You might even get value for money. We have excluded that post as the next sentence was not related to that post. Thats what I want. Someone who thinks Tabern is a good bet writing in. Thats what we welcome. Lets debate that topic. Whether or not I am a stupid Wanker will have no burden on the result of that match I'm sure. I'm use to people shouting against Wozza anyway.

My NAP still stands too and now pays less than 9/2.
Even my mate Rush has backed it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding abuse towards portlaw people , I was referring to the best dart player that ever came out of the city . whos family are from the village . ps i will be having a drink with him in the showboat at the weekend , i hope there will be no more childish remarks made towards him as he has never had any bad words to say about you and yours . regards.

Anonymous said...

Once again to Portlaw Stone. I'll need you to quote me from one of my previous blogs as to what you are on about or who you are refering too. If you are refering to a PDPA registered player you are wrong and totally jumping the gun. K.L beat Wozza in Portlaw yes. If you said that originally instead of posting hanging comments it would have been easier for me to establish who you were. I wanted a re match that night too as it would have been a fantastic idea and great publicity. If you go back over my previous blog in November called "Clarys plays" you would have seen me compliment him in fact. I never refered to him as Waterfords Number 1 mind you although he probably is when you take away the Kilkenny players living in Waterford. K.L is a PDPA player and I have not critised ANY PDPA player since the conception of this blog. If you have however heard that I have I will ask you to contact me directly so I can confirm otherwise.

Anonymous said...

Probably just jealousy Keoghan. Anybody who knows you will know that. Role on Newcastle. Gareth gave Bristowe a good beaten at the weekend. He is down to play Wozza Friday night.

Anonymous said...

STONE_WALL_CERTAINTIES:

Somebody needs to go toe to toe with you with this tipping lark Keoghan. I’m gonna take you on in every round and we’ll see who is showing the most profit to a €10per bet stake at the end. The way I see it the first round is crying out for the old reliables to be backed and even though there are a lot of very short odds players around 1/7 some of these are actually a bet at these odds. I have gone for an 9 man accummulator at odds of 9/4 with PaddyPowers which should set me up nicely for the 2nd Round.

Baxter,T.Jenkins,M.McGowan,Mason,
Part,Manley,Lloyd,A.Lewis,Hamilton.

Anonymous said...

3/1 with Ladrokes now lads.

Anonymous said...

So no reply to my last comment , thought as much .. You hadnt even the balls to show it . Well heres one, how about your man and my man (K.L.)head to head i will put up 5,000 euro will you match it ? Winner takes ALL , best of 21 , 31 41, legs . your call -So have you got balls or what ?????????

Anonymous said...

Ok lads I didn't want to get caught up in this. K.L knows me better than that but if ya want to do that we will. A head to head €5000 a man match will not be a problem what so ever. Best of 41 legs. Neutral venue sounds logical. Winner take all. We'll do it in the new year sometime. You get a contract drawn up and we'll play it on a free weekend away from the PDPA calendar. Contact me directly on this one as any more comments after this relating this matter will not be published.