Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Darts Quiz

I got an e mail today from this fella looking for the answers to the recent quiz I did. I apoligise as I'm probably a little bit late on the answers already and the winner by the way was Chris Brady who did attend the Part/Warriner exhibition and enjoyed it immensely. The quiz was difficult this time around due to the cheating factor that materialised from the last quiz so as I say this one was alot more difficult and put the real darts trivia experts to the test so here are the answers.

Q.1 Alan Warriner and Peter Evison
Q.2 Beers,Booze and Bullseyes, Colin Lloyd and Niall Edworthy
Q.3 Alan Plant
Q.4 Keith Deller
Q.5 Leighton Rees and Phil Taylor
Q.6 Mark Thomson, Colin Osbourne, Simon Whitlock, Ritchie Buckle, Robbie Green.
Q.7 Alex Roy
Q.8 Rod Harrington and Steve Maish
Q.9 World Matchplay and World Grand Prix, Phil Taylor and John Lowe in 2001.
Q.10Martin Adams and John Burke respectively.

28 points were up for grabs and Chris Brady won it with 19 points which is not great really.
I had 44 entries and to the guy who mailed me earlier your score as you know now is a pathetic 12 so grow up and study harder next time and dont be sending ridiculous e mails.I was going to publish this e mail but decided against it although it was pretty hilarious and it came from the UK. I doubt it even if your embarassing 12 won it he would have come over anyway I apoligise for not posting the answers earlier but people dont like hearing about how bad they did so that was one reason why i obstained. Maybe these questions were a bit hard but I needed to eliminate cheating over the internet as thats what happened the last time when I had nearly 100 entries then. Nobody who entered this one cheated lads so thank you all for entering and better luck next time.

No comments: