Saturday, November 25, 2006

Forgot this.

A special thank you to Karen Nunn and all in Birkenhead. We had an Iceman exhibition there last night and it went well. Birkenhead is just outside Liverpool so the Manchester United factor meant Wozza got plenty of good hearted abuse. Wozza only told me that today as I didn't go myself as I put my feet up and will be away every weekend between now and Christmas what with Birmingham next weekend and exhibitions in Holland and Ireland in the weeks after that and then its the Worlds followed by the Noth East Tournamnet on the 7th Jan.
Anyway I'm getting away from the beaten track here. The exhibition went very well and Karen was delighted and we'll be doing something again in the future so thanks again Karen.
Wozza got lost on the way to Birkenhead so it nearly didn't start at all but he got there and a good night was had by all.

No comments: