Saturday, November 04, 2006

Get Well Soon

A quick blog today wishing a get well soon to my mate Niall who is in Cork hospital. Niall who works in the Waterfront is a big darts fan was involved in a strange accident Monday night is recovering well at the moment and should be giving out as normal any day soon now. Get well big man.

A few photos here from that Wedding I attended a few weeks ago and from last weeks Grand Prix. Big darts fans Vinny Jones and Jimmy Magee and actor of the "office" Chris Finch is as mad as a hatter and a good laugh in the players bar was had by all. Photo of Party and Pete Manley at recent exhibitions too along with Irish Legend Tom Kirby and Dave Carr who designs The Iceman's website.















I do however realise that I may have the same tie on me in some of the photos but they were different days so I can only apoligise for that(hahahahaha)

No comments: